Expected to be ready by July 2019, a new, luxury, self-catering cottage called The Byre, situated on the same site nearby to The Old Croft House. Again, this property sleeps up to 4 persons, with one upstairs and one downstairs bedroom each with their own en-suite and is being furnished to the same high standard.
Here is the sea view from The Byre, showing The Old Croft House in the foreground. Each property has their own outdoor spaces and parking.
Downstairs, there is:
- a lounge with wood burning stove, reclining settees and chairs which where you can relax and take in the panoramic sea view
- a large screen satellite TV
- a fully fitted kitchen with hob, oven, microwave and dishwasher
- a dining area with sea view
- a large bedroom with king sized bed, cotton sheets and feather down pillows
- an en-suite with wet room digital shower, Villeroy and Boch WC and basin
- a utility with washing machine
The ground floor is flat and wheelchair friendly.
Upstairs there is:
- a twin bedded room with window seats
- an en-suite with Villeroy & Boch bath, WC and basin
Outside there is:
- a sheltered, south facing patio area to catch the sun
- decking with sea view
- plenty of parking space with a ramp up to the entrance door
Fibre broadband and wi-fi throughout.
All bedding, towels and dressing gowns are provided, together with complimentary toiletries. In the kitchen, foil, cling film, greaseproof paper, freezer bags, dishwasher and washing machine detergent and cupboard items are Store cupboard items include herbs, spices, salad dressing, sauces, chutneys, tea, coffee and sugar.
Expected to be available on or before 28th June 2019. Please Enquire for more details.